RESP3CT and MANTU, acting as joint controllers as defined by the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), regarding the data collected hereunder, are committed to the protection of personal data and to the respect of the GDPR.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RESP3CT, a simplified joint stock company incorporated under French law, with a share capital of 1,000 €, and having a legal address at LE REPHAEL, 25 BOULEVARD DERUELLE 69003 LYON FRANCE, registered under number …[CB1]
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to the RESP3CT website, accessible from [website link[CB2] ]
- Service refers to functionalities available on the Website and described in the General Terms and Conditions.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data designates the data referred to in Article 4.1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter, “GDPR”), and allowing You to be identified, directly or indirectly at a given time, independently of the terminal that You use.
- Cookies designates a text file that may be saved, subject to your agreement expressed in accordance with applicable French and European regulations (art. 5. 3 of the ePrivacy Directive 2008/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EU, or any subsequent text that may follow), in a space dedicated to your browser software on the hard drive of your device, when you consult one of Our Services or an electronic communication service of one of Our partners or when you install software or a mobile application. A Cookie allows its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
- Usage Data designates traffic data, as defined in Article 2(b) and (c) of the ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. These personally identifiable information may include, but are not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Any other Personal Data provided by You in your contact request
We may also collect Usage Data, in particular :
- the IP Address of the terminal connected to the internet,
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service,
- the url (internet address) of the internet page accessed by the terminal consulting an electronic communication service,
- the internet page’s url (internet address) of origin of the terminal accessing an electronic communication service,
- the type and version of browser software used by a terminal,
- the type of operating system used by the terminal,
- the identifier and content of a Cookie file stored by Us in the terminal,
- the language of the browser software used by the terminal.[CB3]
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid [CB4] You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Company informs You, in an informative banner, at the time of the first visit to the Website, that We may collect Cookies. You can either accept or refuse the collection of such Cookies.
If you do not make a choice and yet keep on using our Website, we will not proceed to the collection of Cookies.
Your current state:
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.resp3ct.io
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: to allow Us or any of our Affiliates, to contact You through the communication channels and with the contact information you provided Us. For more information regarding Our Affiliates and their activity, please go to: https://www.mantu.com/
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
The recipients of the personal data are the Company business teams and the team in charge of handling your contact request.
In this context, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Your Personal Data
We undertake to archive or delete Your Personal Data as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and processed and, in any event, as soon as the justified or legal retention period expires.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be treated confidentially within the Company as well as during transfers with the third parties listed below:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas of Our Website with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Data subject rights
You have a right to access, rectify, request for the portability, limit, oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your Personal Data, delete your Personal Data or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Those rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com
Your request will treated by our Data Protection Team within one (1) month from the reception of your request. Please note that We may ask an identity proof in case of legitimate doubt to prevent identity fraud.
DPO and Data Protection Team
In order to comply with Article 37 of the GDPR, We appointed a Data Protection Officer operating at the group level. The Data Protection Officer is an external consultant based in Paris, France. You can contact the Data Protection Officer regarding any issue relating to personal data protection by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, the Data Protection Officer is supported by a dedicated team operating at the group level.
Security of Your Personal Data
This Website is hosted by OVH SAS, with a legal address at 2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX, and registered with the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 419. Your Data is hosted in a separate environment accessible only to the personal of your Company having a need to access it.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We have implemented, at a group level, appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of Our information system and services, Your data and to protect the data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We undertake to provide the best level of protection to Your Personal Data, and use all available means to ensure the security and confidentiality, in particular:
- Encrypt most of Our Services using SSL technology
- Conduct internal audits on data collection, storage and processing, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to Our systems
- Restrict access to Personal Data only to employees who have a professional need to access it”
Furthermore, our employees are bound by a confidentiality obligation.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 15.
If you have parental responsibility for a minor who has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 15 without obtaining parental consent, We will take steps to delete that Personal Data from Our data collection and storage devices.
In case of doubt as to the age of the user, We reserve the right to require identification. If the user is under 15 years of age, we will no longer collect information and will do our best to delete the Personal Data already in our possession. The user will be asked to stop using the Service.
We may also limit the way We collect, use and store Personal Information from users between the ages of 15 and 18. In some cases, this means that We will have the possibility not to provide certain features of the Service to these users, without this constituting a fault attributable to Our Company.
If you are a minor, and We must rely on consent as the legal basis for the processing of Your Personal Data and the legislation of your country of residence requires the consent of the holder of parental authority, We may require the consent of the same holder before collecting and using such information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com